Renting Your Place on AirbnbComments Off on Renting Your Place on Airbnb
Renting on airbnb is becoming more popular by the day. In this podcast, Scott Shatford, a consultant on this subject, author of The Airbnb Expert’s Playbook: Secrets to Making Six-Figures as a Rentalpreneur and owner of 10 units he rents out on Airbnb lets you in on the secrets to renting your place on airbnb.
“Really anybody who owns or rents a home can join the sharing economy by renting out their place” Scott says. “It will be the next wave of how people will travel and people will want unique accommodations where they are going and people are going to become tired of the same stale experiences that hotels provide. ”
Because the home-sharing market is becoming increasingly competitive, renters have to be strategic when listing their property. Having rented 10 of his own properties on airbnb, Scott has learned the ins and outs of home sharing and joins this podcast to share some of his recommendations with you.
This podcast will explore:
- The work involved in listing a property on airbnb
- How to convey quality and safety in your listing
- What to expect from renters
- Other home-sharing website
- Differences bewteen airbnb and other websites
- Costs of listing your property
- How to get your place airbnb ready
- Common pricing on airbnb