More than 20 million Americans are addicted to drugs or alcohol. Yet less than 10% believe they need treatment. How can the other 90% be convinced they need help?
Dick’s guest is Steve Bruno, a recovering addict himself who became a professional interventionist and has done over 500 interventions in the last 17 years.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download